Improving services and cutting costs
By teaching professionals how to best help depressed, anxious, addicted and otherwise emotionally disturbed adults and children get better quickly, human givens psychotherapy training not only helps reduce enormous amounts of suffering but also saves considerable amounts of taxpayers’ and private organisations’ money.
- GP surgeries using human givens therapists report a high success rate even with patients suffering longterm mental health problems – providing immediate benefits and also helping to prevent them from developing more severe and enduring problems in the future. Human givens therapy was also found to be of a shorter duration, lasting 1–2 sessions compared to the standard 4. (See: ‘Assessing the effectiveness of the human givens approach in treating depression‘, Mental Health Review, Vol 17, Iss 2, 2012 and ‘Human Givens: the evidence so far‘ in the HG Journal, Vol 16, No 4, 2009)
- Our graduates treat sufferers from PTSD effectively and swiftly – and usually in only a couple of sessions: PTSD Resolution, a charity which uses human givens therapy to help military veterans suffering from PTSD and other mental health problems, has an 83 per cent success rate (findings presented to the British Psychological Society.)
- Schools, colleges and residential therapeutic communities where the staff have thoroughly absorbed their human givens training see dramatically improved performance, mental health rates and OFSTED reports (see examples)
- One of the UK’s largest providers of income protection policies regularly used human givens therapists to help people back to work because of the significant savings in payouts and reserves it brought them
- Results to date from an ongoing nationwide study using full outcome-measure data collection from thousands of patients already indicate that human givens therapy is highly cost-effective, with HG therapists helping the majority of clients make significant changes in an average of only four sessions (see: Research)
- When Hartlepool MIND’s staff were all trained in the human givens approach, they were able to successfully treat over 10 times more people each year (suffering a wide range of severe, hard-to-treat conditions) than previously.
The impact of human givens training has been unbelievable – positive, quick results which enable distressed people to engage in quality of life once moreArmy Welfare Officer
Start training with us today...
Gain life long access to essential information about mental health that is helping people overcome emotional distress and behavioural problems fast.Find out more