“I am not exaggerating when I say that studying for the Human Givens Diploma remains the most significant piece of further education I have ever undertaken, notwithstanding the fact that I hold a law degree and a Masters in social work”Gavin Jinks
“The most stimulating, thought-provoking and exciting learning experience I have ever had. As well as being continually stretching and enriching, it was always great fun. The teaching model of the diploma is rare in that it suits all different learning styles.”Renée, Dyslexia Consultant
“The HG Diploma was amazing. The excellent balance of theory and practice, the sensitive and inspiring teaching and its structure combined to make it a truly memorable learning experience. If only more educators understood how to work in this way!”Teacher
The 18th January event has now taken place – we will be hosting another one later in the year. Fill in the form below if you would like to register for it – we will publish the new date as soon as possible. In the meantime, watch the video replay below or if you have any questions about the Diploma, please contact our friendly team, we’re always happy to help.
Would you like a fulfilling career helping others create lasting positive change in their lives?
Are you looking for a flexible, rewarding way to earn additional income?
Would you like to be more effective at helping people overcome difficulties in their lives?
Meet the tutors
Gareth Hughes and Jo Baker
This free event is the perfect opportunity for you to meet our diploma tutors, ask them questions and learn more about what you can expect from the course – as well as the many benefits and career opportunities it brings. The HG Diploma can be used to enhance your existing career or to enable you to develop a new career as a psychotherapist or counsellor.
Benefits of training in the HG approach
- ‘Human Givens’ is a bio-psycho-social approach to mental health and wellbeing which brings clarity to the causes of and best ways to treat a wide range of conditions and behavioural problems
- It incorporates the latest neuroscience and psychological research and combines these with proven therapeutic techniques to enable you to provide highly effective interventions tailored to each individual you see
- Our highly practical training is presented in clear, non-jargonistic language by expert tutors with a wealth of practical experience, making it equally suitable for anyone already working in the caring professions or those new to psychotherapy
- The skills and knowledge you will learn are applicable to many professions, not just psychotherapy and counselling, and can be used with young and old alike
- Qualifying as a human givens practitioner enables you to appear on a professional register, which is accredited in the UK by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care (PSA)
Take a moment to read about what our HG Diploma graduates have gone on to achieve…Find out more
What makes human givens therapy different?
‘HG’ is a practical, holistic and scientific approach which focuses on what people need to live mentally healthy and fulfilling lives…Find out more
The most inspirational training I have ever hadDr Jane Burrows
This event is for you if:
- You’re unfulfilled in your current job and want to shift to a more rewarding career helping others make positive, long lasting change
- You’d like to increase your earning power and sense of control – and become part of a supportive community
- You are confused by the many counselling and psychotherapy courses available and are looking for clear, practical training that focuses on the essential knowledge and skills you need to help people as quickly and effectively as possible
- You are not yet sure whether a career in psychotherapy or counselling is right for you, or you would simply like to find out more about the HG approach, and how it differs from other counselling and psychotherapy courses
- You want to find out if the Human Givens Diploma can help you grow your current business
- You are eager to take your existing career to the next level so that you can create deeper, long-lasting change for your clients
- You are interested in understanding more about how people ‘tick’ and what people need to thrive and live healthy, fulfilling lives
- You have experienced the benefits of HG therapy yourself, and are keen to help others as you’ve been helped
- You want to be listed as a therapist on an accredited register
Reserve your place on our next open evening
Simply complete your details below and click the button to submit the form. We’ll email you confirmation of your place as soon as we have a new date, and send you a Zoom link and details of how to join on the day before the event.