Is your wellbeing being affected by self-isolation?
Our mental – and physical – health depends upon us meeting our 9 emotional needs in healthy ways. This keeps stress levels low and allows our immune system to fight back and work to promote recovery from illness.
Our emotional needs are one half of the human givens and meeting them while socially isolated during this coronavirus pandemic can be challenging – even more so if we are concerned about virus infection. What can we do to give ourselves the best chance of meeting needs to stay well? Read more
- 7/11 breathing
- ‘Stress and Mental Health’ webinar
- Coping with self-isolation
- RELAX mp3 – a useful tool
- Coronavirus: How to reduce high anxiety now
- Digital downloads to keep your mind occupied
- Online Courses on mental health – lifelong access
- Emotional Needs Audit