...using your own innate resources to let go of pent-up stress and negative emotion
by Piers Bishop
Format: Digital Audiobook
- Price: £6.99
It is a human need to relax, refresh the mind and body and reflect on how things are going in our life. But in our hectic world today it is not always easy to get into such a calm state and meet that need.
With this audiobook, however, relaxing, drifting off into a reflective, trancelike, inner world, is made much easier for you.
Just find some time, and somewhere quiet, play it and feel the day’s stress and tension drain away. Every time you hear it you will absorb more of the wisdom it contains:
- Become a master of your own relaxation response,
- Discover how easy it is to wind down, however stressful your day has been,
- Boost your mental and physical health and wellbeing,
- Let your unconscious knowledge inform your conscious mind – you know more than you consciously realise,
- Develop a realistic optimism about your potential to lead a more fulfilling life through understanding more about the human givens,
- Improve your ability to concentrate,
- Solve problems more easily.
Approx running time: 40min
Share this audio download
Write a review
You may also like
How Stories Heal
The effect of stories on mental health and human development: Pat Williams uses a wealth of examples from her many years as a master storyteller to demonstrate the very real effects of stories on our mental health and development, showing how they can highlight the strength and resilience of the human spirit.
I’m so glad to see this available again as an MP3 – I use my CD version all the time, it’s been really helpful for me over the years. Totally recommend it
So relaxing I haven’t heard the end yet. I keep falling asleep.