Effective anxiety management
by Joe Griffin and Ivan Tyrrell
Format: Audio CD / Digital Audiobook
ISBN: 1-899398-66-X (CD), 1-899398-64-3 (Digital)
- From: £6.99
Anyone, either suffering from excessive anxiety or treating it, will benefit enormously from listening to this informative audiobook.
Stress overload, panic attacks, social anxiety, nightmares, phobias, post traumatic stress (PTSD) and other distressing anxiety disorders like obsessive compulsions (OCD) are just some of the topics dealt with. This well-researched information will give you more confidence when dealing with any of these problems. For example, the refined version of the ‘fast phobia’ cure, or ‘rewind technique’ — the safest and quickest way to treat phobias, traumatic memories and OCD — is explained, as is how to train people to stop having panic attacks.
Other topics covered include:
- Stress symptoms and their effects on the body and physical health;
- Why strong feelings of apprehension can develop because of difficulties at work, poor relationships, financial insecurity, health worries or loss of status;
- The role dreaming plays in anxiety management;
- Extroverts and introverts;
- The connection between anxiety and depression;
- Anxious feelings caused by difficulties at work, poor relationships, past trauma, financial insecurity, health worries, loss of status etc.;
- Losing control: why, whenever innate emotional needs are not met and a person feels threatened, anxiety symptoms arise.
Approx running time: 65 mins