Brand new podcast with Kim Thomas
Psychotherapist specialising in helping and supporting her clients manage their menopause – Kim Thomas, joins us to share her knowledge and key insights with you about this very important topic…
Kim is a fully qualified clinical hypnotherapist and a trained Human Givens and Person Centred psychotherapist. Over the years Kim has helped hundreds of individuals move forwards in life. Kim Supports her clients to let go of any old beliefs they may be holding onto.
– What menopause is including perimenopause – understanding is key.
– How menopause effects women emotionally and physically – and their relationships with partners and loved ones.
– How to cope with menopause?
– Diagnosing menopause – am I going through the menopause or experiencing something else?
– Menopause symptoms and treatment methods
– How to regain our sense of control
– How the human givens approach can help
– What lifestyle changes can help
– How to approach someone who is suffering the effects of Menopause
– How can a therapist help – and when to seek help from a therapist
You can listen to the podcast here.